Saturday 10 September 2011

Me and the Media!

WHY CHOOSE MEDIA?
I chose media because I have always had an interest in looking more into Films, Music and TV. I love reading and analysing media because it gives you a better idea of what’s going on in the world and the different ways you can look at it.
I am good with computers also and love using Photoshop and thought this would be a good chance to use it while having fun as well. 


My other subjects...





Ed Sheeran has got to be one of my favourite artists because he is so unique and his music always varies in its style.


The vampire Diaires is my favourite because it has everything in it; drama, romance action and thrills!










           


      My favourite director would be have to be Stephen Spielberg as he has directed so many memorable films, the greatest he has directed would be 'Schindlers List' because the film is based on one of the most iconic events in history. 





"Fashions fade, style is eternal" - Yves Saint Laurent              


Mtv news website always has alot of news do with celebrities, music, films and television proggrames and its an easy way to see it all as its all in one place!        

No comments:

Post a Comment